PUMPING, STORING & FEEDING…OH MY!!
For some, the idea of going back to work is overwhelming. For others, it feels like a step closer to “normal.” No matter where your feelings lay, if you are asking yourself: how can I continue breastfeeding while back at work?, this workshop is for you. This is not a "how to breastfeed" class but designed for moms who have given birth and are already breastfeeding.
- Choosing a pump
- Pumping strategies, including what to do if you forget any of the pump parts
- Maintaining a milk supply
- Getting the most out of every pumping session
- Guidelines for collecting & storing breastmilk
- Setting upand organizing your freezer stash
- Bottle-feeding techniques
- Understanding your pumping rights at work
Class Details: 2-hour workshop. Beverages and snacks are provided.
When to take: Any time during the postpartum period - after the birth of your baby.