Infant Care and CPR for Care providers/Nannies
Are you a baby nurse, postpartum doula, nanny, grandmother? This class is designed specifically for care providers who want to be up to date with the latest AAP and Red Cross Safety guidelines to help the new parents. THIS CLASS IS NOT FOR PARENTS OF NEWBORNS - please see Infant Care and Breastfeeding for parents.
This three-hour class covers it all!
- Class will focus on babies 6 months in under with a real focus on infants.
- Basic infant care - diaper, swaddle, feeding, bathing, temp taking, signs to call doctor.
- How to assist the nursing mom - how long breast milk can stay out, in frig, in freezer, sterilizing bottles and heating milk.
- Basic CPR and Safety for infants.
You will leave the class better prepared to help in an emergency situation as well as the day-to-day care for infants. In addition we will provide you with a letter of completion stating the skills you learned in our class. If you require Red Cross CPR Certification Certificate this can be provide for an additional $40.
$125 per person
- $40 for CPR Certification Certificate