Infant Care and Breastfeeding Class - LIVE ONLINE GROUP version of this class - see details on our schedule and registration page
This class will help better prepare you for life with a newborn.
- What to expect after your baby is born:
- How he/she will appear
- What routine procedures you can expect at the hospital/birthcenter
- Basic infant care, including bathing, diapering, cord care, soothing techniques, sleeping and feeding
- Common health concerns, signs of illness and when to call the pediatrician
- Breastfeeding basics: Breastfeeding Support
- First days of feeding, skin-to-skin contact
- How to recognize hunger cues
- Breastfeeding positions and latch techniques
- Signs of success and when to seek help
- Local supports and resources are included
Infant Care and Breastfeeding is a 3-hour class.
When to take: Any time in your third trimester.
Scheudule & Registration: Click Here
(c) 2012 City Births, LLC. All Rights Reserved